Neptune is our first 20nm product. This order is for the third batch with delivery in Q3, 2014.
The Neptune is a formidable technological achievement. It is the first commercially available 20 nanometer processor shipped to end users. KnCMiner can take pride in beating all competitors to the 20nm stage, including the likes of Intel, Apple and Samsung.
- Minimum 3000GH/s of hashing speed, that’s 3TH/s – over 5 times the speed of our first Jupiter release.
- Delivering 30% reduction in watts per GH.
- Most full stock Neptunes deliver around 3.3-3.5 TH/s on average over a 48 hour period, while consuming around 1950 watts at the wall (we guarantee 3+TH/s).
- Users of Neptune are reporting an average of 0.57 watts per GH/s with stock PSU:s. With specialized setups that number can be lowered ever further, some customers report figures around 0.4 watts per GH/s.
- Delivered as a modular design. Each Neptune consists of 5 chip boxes + 1 controller card box.
- Includes LCD-display on controller card, displaying current hashing speed and IP adress.
- Bitcoin’s first ever 20nm miner brought to you from the company who shipped the first 28nm bitcoin miner.
- This purchase is non-refundable
- Requires external PSU’s
Unit is tested and used before shipment, remainder of factory warranty direct from KnC