The U3 utilises 4 of Bitmain’s latest generation BM1382 chips in high quality, domed case.
In Stock for Shipping
* Hash Rate: 63 GH/s at 0.75V
* Power Efficiency: 0.8 Watt/GH/s on wall at 0.75V
* Voltage: DC 12V input, 6A
* Chip Quantity per unit: 4
* One 80mm fan
* Noise: ~25 DB at 25 °C ambient temperature
* Hashrate and VDD core voltage can be adjusted via cgminer command line
* USB connection
* 12V AC/DC power brick of 16A, but power line not included
* Certificate Compliance: FCC/CE
1) Power consumption: Quoted figures depend on your PSUs efficiency, the ambient temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2) PSU: You must provide your own ATX PSU with 1 PCI-e connector, or a power line.
3) USB Cable Included
Scalable: Multiple U3 miners can be maintained by one controller running cgminer due to its USB port.
Hassle free: Setup consists of plugging in the USB and power cables and running Antminer CGMiner.
Cool: U3s remain cool and quiet due to its 80mm fan which quietly exhausts air out the side of the case.
Stable and Accurate: Based on the tried and tested BM1382 chip, the U3 is extremely stable and is able to run 24 hours a day without problems.
The refined design of the U3 allow it to blend on any desk or shelf without standing out.
Bulk purchases available.
USB cable is included.